CMACertified Management Accountant
How far will you go?
So you want to be a CMA?
With a CMA you could find yourself:
- Helping to launch a revolutionary video game
- Meeting a global sports icon
- Hanging out in the studio with pop stars
- Traveling the world. Or even changing the world
- Becoming a CFO at the age of 28
The value of the CMA
The CMA equips you with in-depth mastery of financial & business skills that put you in demand with employers .
- Delivers critical skills that businesses need
- Improves on professional competencies
- Adresses challenges of identifying top talent
- Bridges the gap between academia and industry
The CMA teaches you how to:
- Leverage financial data for strategic decision-making
- Budge and forecast for the long-term
- Manage working capital & analyze financing alternatives
- Evaluate capital investments and value acquisitions
- Appraise company performance in detail
- Identify and minimize risks
CMA Topic Guide
Part 1: Financial Reporting, Planning, Performance and Control
CMA 1A: External Financial Reporting Decisions (15%)
- Financial statements; Recognition, measurement, valuation, and disclosure.
CMA 1B: Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting (30%)
- Strategic planning; Budgeting concepts; Forecasting techniques; Budget methodologies; Annual profit plan and supporting schedules; Top-level planning and analysis.
CMA 1C: Performance Management (20%)
- Cost and variance measures; Responsibility centers and reporting segments; Performance measures.
CMA 1D: Cost Management (20%)
- Measurement concepts; Costing systems; Overhead costs; Supply Chain Management; Business process improvement.
CMA 1E: Internal Controls (15%)
- Governance, risk, and compliance; Internal auditing; Systems controls and security measures.
Part 2: Financial Decision Making
CMA 2A: Financial Statement Analysis (25%)
- Basic Financial Statement Analysis; Financial Ratios; Profitability Analysis; Special Issues.
CMA 2B: Corporate Finance (20%)
- Risk and Return; Long-term financial management; Raising Capital; Working capital management; Corporate restructuring; International finance.
CMA 2C: Decision Analysis (20%)
- Cost/Volume/Profit Analysis; Marginal Analysis; Pricing.
CMA 2D: Risk Management (10%)
- Enterprise risk
CMA 2E: Investment Decisions (15%)
- Capital budgeting process; Discounted cash flow analysis; Payback and discounted payback; Risk analysis in capital investment.
CMA 2F: Professional Ethics (10%)
- Ethical considerations for management accounting and financial management professionals; Ethical considerations for the organization.
It’s just 6 steps to being a CMA
1. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
2. Or hold a professional certification. For a list of approved certifications, get in touch with us today!
3. If you are missing education and experience requirements, you can sit for the exams and fulfill the educational and experience requirements within 7 years of passing the exams
And as a CMA you need to maintain your license with active IMA membership and 30 hours (including two in ethics training) of CPE credits annually.
Certified Management Accountant
The Value of the CMA
CMAs earn 47% more in the U.S. than professionals without the CMA or CPA.* In fact, a 22-year-old CMA could enjoy more than $500,000 in additional lifetime earnings.** More importantly, the certification is a pathway to a more successful business career: one that opens doors, builds confidence, closes skills gaps, and lets you tap into a network of 100,000 professionals around the globe. As our CMAs will tell you, it’s an investment that pays a lifetime of dividends and lets you rise above the competition
The CMA adds value to your organization.
The GM Experience
CMA – Part 1 – Unit 1 (Arabic -English Course)
- Construction Accounting Treatment -Percentage of Completion
- Account Receivable Accounting Treatment (Allowance -Factoring)
- Accounting Transactions
CMA – Part 1 – (Arabic -English Course)
- Invetments Standard Accounting Treatment
DR and CR understanding
Other comprehensive incone
محاضرة كاملة لدكتور جميل محمد Costing Variance التكاليف CMA-Unit 7